Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to Painting


hey guys! I haven't jumped ship yet, just learning how to manage my time and keep my kiddos my top priority. I have just recently started back painting and I am trying to get caught up on a few projects etc. If you asked me about a painting in the past and I said "give me a little time before I start back because of my precious new baby"....please email me at jfinton@sbcglobal.net I am ready to go again! Hope everyone is doing well. I will try and post some of the new things I am finishing as I get time. Here is a chair I have been working on for the past week. I counted around 12 hours of my time I put into this chair.....to me it is priceless! It is for a silent auction in Conway for an organization called CASA (benefits foster children). The event is called "Festival of Chairs" and will be held in October. Let me know if you would like tickets to the event. I will post a pic of the chair after I get the seat cushion and final touches done. Take care- Ashley