Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hold on Orders

Hey everybody! It has been a busy couple of months for me. I am meeting my self coming and going. I am currently booked until the end of July. I am not taking any new orders till I can breathe and get some of these paintings out from underneath me. This is starting to become a small job (with major time commitments). I love painting for people and seeing or hearing about their reactions... I want to keep painting, but this summer is going to be crazy. If we have talked about a painting or you have contacted me in the past few weeks- then I have you on my to do list. I do still want to hear from you, but just know that I am behind............ I have a hard time saying "no" - so I am posting this more for myself than for anyone else. haha. Thanks for your business- I love creating art for you!!!